Cardinal Ratzinger and the Rise of the Black Internationale - 10
The Occultic Sacred Numbers of Pope Benedict XVI
- Pope Benedict XVI is the 265th Pope elected to the Roman Catholic Church: 2+6+5 = “13” (The occult number of rebellion)
- Joseph Ratzinger turned 78 years of age on April 16: 7+8=15 (15 is 5+5+5 or “555”) A triplication of any number is viewed as the strongest numeric expression possible, and is extremely strong when divisible by either '11' or '111' -- both numbers which point toward the coming Antichrist.
- Membership of the Roman Catholic Church is said to be 1.1 billion -- forming an '11'
- The announcement of the new pope with the White Smoke rising out of the Sistine Chapel at about 5:50pm, forming a “55” (11x5)
- Pope Benedict XVI is the 111th pope in the Malachy prophecy: “111” is the triplication of 1 whose duality is “11”. (focused on the anti-Christ)
- Two thirds of the Cardinals were needed to elect Pope Benedict XVI: 115 x .6666 = 77 (“11” x 7)